- Thank You for Visiting McDonald's Furniture. Below is important information for your reference as you purchase from us. Please contact us should you have questions!
Getting Your Order Home:
Although some items are small enough to be carried out of the store after purchase, most furniture and mattresses are just too large for that. We price our furniture separately from the delivery charge, so that you can make the best choice for yourself, saving time and money.
There is no charge for customer pick-up, located outside our warehouse to the right of our showroom. If you can provide a vehicle with the load capacity for your order, you can save the delivery cost.
- Scheduling your day of pick-up will save you time when you pick-up: we can pre-pick your order and have it ready for you when you arrive.
- If the times you purchase are available immediately at the store where you made the purchase, we’ll gladly pull your order while you drive to the store’s pick- up area, so you can have it NOW.
- Though we cannot be responsible for securing items to your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in loading your items into your vehicle.
- We strongly encourage you to secure your items safely before leaving the loading area.
We cannot be responsible for damage that occurs to your merchandise, your vehicle, or other vehicles when you transport your purchase.
We want you to be safe and entirely happy with your purchase!
If you choose delivery, we offer in house service right to your home for a separate charge. When you make your purchase, your customer service representative will help you schedule your delivery date.
- Standard delivery within 30 miles of Lynnwood is $78
- Mattress-only deliveries within the Lynnwood area cost $35
- Additional charges apply for longer distances or non-standard deliveries
- Our primary delivery area is within 100 miles of the Seattle Metro area- deliveries outside this area may be available and can be quoted.
- On the day prior to delivery, the store will call to confirm the delivery date and time.
What to do if there is a problem with your delivery and/or product:
- If your purchase does not fit when you get it home, please call your sales representative at the store. A representative will assist you in setting up an exchange.
- Different furniture manufactures provide different warranties. Your sales representative will go over your furniture warranty at the time of purchase.
It is store policy to have the customer send a picture of any product issue to our store email: email@example.com . This way we’ll be able to competently assist the customer.
[Note: If your purchase was delivered, a delivery charge will apply, so please measure before you buy.]