There is no charge associated with in-store pick-up
- Scheduling your day of pick-up will save you time when you pick-up: we can pre-pick your order and have it ready for you when you arrive. We recommend that you bring blankets and other soft wrapping materials.
- If you are picking your furniture up immediately after purchasing, please allow up to 20 minutes for our warehouse crew to pull it for you (time varies depending on how busy we are).
- We always open casegoods (furniture that is packed in boxes) and check to ensure that no damage has occurred during shipping. We recommend removing the furniture out of the packaging altogether, as it takes up less space and makes it easier to transport in your vehicle.
- Though we cannot be responsible for securing items to your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in loading your items into your vehicle.
- We strongly encourage you to secure your items safely before leaving the loading area.
We cannot be responsible for damage that occurs to your merchandise, your vehicle, or other vehicles when you transport your purchase.
If you choose delivery, we offer in-house service right to your home for a separate charge. When you make your purchase, your customer service representative will help you schedule your delivery date.
- Delivery Fee starts at $98
- Mattress-only deliveries within the Lynnwood area cost $35
- Additional charges apply for longer distances or non-standard deliveries
- Our primary delivery area is within 100 miles of the Seattle Metro area- deliveries outside this area may be available and can be quoted
- On the day prior to delivery, the store will call to confirm the delivery date and time
What to do if there is a problem with your delivery and/or product:
- If your purchase does not fit when you get it home, please call your sales representative at the store. A representative will assist you in setting up an exchange.
- Different furniture manufactures provide different warranties. Your sales representative will go over your furniture warranty at the time of purchase.
It is store policy to have the customer send a picture of any product issue to our store email: firstname.lastname@example.org . This way we’ll be able to competently assist the customer.
[Note: If your purchase was delivered, a delivery charge will apply, so please measure before you buy.]